Fidelity is committed to online security and securing your personal information by strict privacy guidelines.
Fidelity is committed to maintaining your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure.Learn more
Keep your details safe
To keep your account secure, you shouldn't give out personal or financial information, account details or log-in details unless you are absolutely sure that the request for them is genuine.
- 1.Call or email to ask for your full PIN or online password
- 2.Ask you to email or text personal or financial information
- 3.Email you a link to a page which asks for your log-in details
- 4.Call to advise you of investment opportunities
- 5.Send someone to your home to collect information or cash, or to offer investment opportunities
- 6.Ask you to carry out a test transaction online
- 7.Provide investment services through any mobile app other than our official app
- 8.Ask you to authorise the transfer of funds to a third party or to hand over cash
Here to help
If you have any doubt over whether a caller is genuine, please contact us on (65) 6511 2200