Fidelity Asset Allocation and Balanced Funds
An Asset Allocation Fund would usually comprise a diversified pool of equities, bonds and cash asset classes. The manager of an Asset Allocation Fund usually has the discretion to vary the asset mix according to the fund's investment objective and market conditions.
In addition to the traditional type of asset allocation funds, Fidelity in Singapore also offers investors Lifestyle Funds. A Lifestyle Fund is a diversified target-dated portfolio whose asset composition becomes increasingly more conservative as the target date approaches. This fund will be liquidated at target dates. For investors who prefer to invest using Singapore Dollars, or thorough the Supplementary Retirement Scheme, look for funds marked SGD or SRS respectively. Funds which offer monthly dividend payout share classes are marked MD.
Fidelity Balanced Funds invest in a diversified portfolio of equities, bonds and cash and aim to provide investors with regular income and long-term capital and income growth. Unlike Asset Allocation Funds, the asset class composition in a Balanced Fund is usually pre-determined and may be allowed to only vary within prescribed ranges.
|Fund available in SGD||
|Fund available under Supplementary Retirement Scheme (not all funds under SRS are available in SGD. Click on fund to find out more)|
Asset Allocation Funds
- SRSFidelity Funds - Fidelity Portfolio Selector Global Growth Fund
- Fidelity Funds - Fidelity Portfolio Selector Moderate Growth Fund
- SRSFidelity Funds - Fidelity Target™ 2020 Fund
Fidelity Lifestyle Funds
- Fidelity Funds - Euro Balanced Fund
- SGDFidelity Funds - Global Multi Asset Income Fund
- SGDFidelity Funds - Global Multi Asset Tactical Defensive Fund
- SGDFidelity Funds - Global Multi Asset Tactical Moderate Fund
- Fidelity Funds - Growth & Income Fund